Saturday 4 June 2011

Saturday started well.............

Got up just after 8 and had a nice lazy morning. Russell lifted the big table out to the back garden just after lunch and I spent over 2 hours sanding it. I was almost finished when it started to rain. I am so fed up with the stupid weather forecasts, they rarely get it right...grr! Anyway, here are a couple of pics of the table before I started, and I will post some when I finally get it finished.


Treated myself to a new banner for my shop on FOLKSY, just put it on.I bought it on Etsy from a designer in the US. Nice and simple,  I will use this shop for selling my painted furniture

So, waiting for the rain to go off so I can finish the table, although the longer I wait the sorer my neck, shoulders and arms are getting!! Will have to have a long soak in a bubbly bath to ease all my aches and pains later.

Ordering in chinese tonight and will watch the final of Britain's Got Talent. Now that all the talentless ones have been voted off it should be quite a good show. Booked luxury seats for 11am showing of the new X Men movie tomorrrow morning, and will just make it home in time for my shopping being delivered between 2 and 3! Long film, over 2 hours but I have heard it is really good.


 
Watching a really nice dresser on eBay, auction ends Monday evening. Sitting at just over a pound just now so will see if I can get it for a good price, although I have no idea where I am going to store it!!!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230627363425&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123
I think it could look really gorgeous painted and waxed. But I still have 3 garden chairs to finish, 2 more dining chairs for my friend, the stand for the big table to paint, a pine bureau, a hall table with drawer, and a tall plant stand!!! 

Not sure when I am going to get the cup cakes baked??!!






No comments:

Post a Comment