Sunday 19 July 2015

Paint Free Weekend


Had a really busy weekend, but didn't actually do any furniture painting! I put the deco dressing table back together, lined all the drawers with coordinating Laura Ashley paper, and added the glizy crystal handles, I loves how it has turned out!! Now up for sale on ebay and Gumtree.

Finished transformation


This was the photo from the ebay listing
 

Today we cleared out the shed and threw out a lot of stuff we didn't need. It gave me a chance to see what furniture I had in there as it is over a year since we moved into the new house and filled the shed with all the stuff waiting to be painted. I did find a lovely red painted chair I had forgotten about, so have listed it for sale now.

and speaking of chairs, I sold the little Greek Blue childs chair and it was picked up this afternoon.

I was able to give the buyer one of my new business cards that had his chair on it!! He was very impressed :)
I bought this really solid and heavy table and chairs set at the beginning of the week.We couldn't believe how heavy it was. Just deciding what colour to paint it, and I will recover the seat pads. Might keep this one and sell my current dining table and chairs. Such good quality.

and while we are on the subject of table and chairs. We lifted our old garden table and chairs onto the deck to take some pics for ebay, and discovered that it didn't look too big, so have decided to sell the white set we got last week !!!





Missed painting this weekend, but got such a lot of clearing out done, and after tidying the workshop I have loads more space, and will be eager to get cracking next weekend!
Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment