Saturday 2 July 2011

Well, I had a lovely long lie this morning, then cooked bacon and egg for breakfast (which is actually very good for Weight Watchers). Diet is brilliant, managing to keep to it without feeling deprived and lost 4lb at my first weigh in on Tuesday!!  Yay!! Having a chinese takeaway tonight too, my Saturday treat, and plenty of extra points that make it allowed.

Been a busy week at work so decided to have a lazy morning. Well by lazy I mean sitting on the recliner with my laptop planning a Christmas shopping trip for my friends at work.

 
Think we will probably go to Chester at the beginning of December, the shops are so lovely there and it will look gorgeous with all the Christmas lights on. Have sent a Doodle poll round work to see how many will be coming. Last one I organised was to Edinburgh two Christmasses ago, and 12 of us flew up and stayed in luxury apartments at the end of Princes St.        http://www.princesstreetsuites.co.uk/
I dont know how I managed it but it only cost us £25 each for the accommodation. It was brilliant - we had a lovely meal out at Bella Italia on the Royal Mile before being scared to death on the underground vaults ghost tour

Luxury apartments at Waterloo Place, Edinburgh

Started work on the pine bureau this afternoon and it is looking good with it's first coat of Annie Sloan "Versailles". I have some really nice Paperchase paper to put inside on the working area and inside the drawer. Can't wait to see it all finished. Will post some pics of work in progress tomorrow.



Sold the 3 painted garden chairs at the beginning of the week too. Lady paid full price for them on eBay which was nice, and she was really happy with them too :-) Drove across to Crewe last night to pick up my latest eBay purchase, a nice old fashioned sideboard in excellent condition I won for £22. I think it will look amazing after it's make over. Not sure what colour to do this one, may just stick to Old White with some distressing.

Must also pick up some crackle glaze as I have always wanted to try that


Watching HBO series just now, Game of Thrones, so will probably watch a few episodes this evening


Hoping the rain will stay off so we can head out carbooting tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment