Sunday 14 April 2013

Having Fun Between Jobs!

What a brilliant week I have had! I am painting like a dervish, and selling loads. I think I could get used to this lifestyle, well, until the money runs out!!
I sold the 5 drawer chest for £65 and the magazine rack table for £30 this week, and I also painted up these two tables I had in the shed and they are listed on ebay now.

Painted in Old White

Duck Egg Blue
Brought up the top part of the welsh dresser from the shed this week also and finished painting it on Thursday. Here are the progress pics





I will make a start on the base unit tomorrow and hopefully get it finished and listed before next weekend. I decided to paint it in Old White, as this shade seems to sell the best. here is the base unit.



I am enjoying my time off work just now. I registered with a brilliant recruitment agency and had a lovely chat with a lady called Penny who understands exactly what I am looking for and is hoping to have some work for me soon. In the meantime I am just painting and selling as  much furniture as possible, and enjoying the long lies !!

The Orchard Hotel - a De Vere Venue
Russell and I had a nice overnight stay in this brand new eco friendly hotel in Nottingham on Friday. It was amazing, really stylish, and we got a fantastic deal of £29 for the night. We hadn't visited Nottingham before so had great fun exploring the town and doing some shopping. Dinner in the hotel brasserie was fantastic, and I would highly recommend this hotel chain.

Our eco bedroom :0)
Oh, nearly forgot to tell you that I sold the white dressing table with the lovely round mirror for £99, it was picked up this evening. It's a shame I can't keep all my favourite pieces :0(


So, what do I have planned for this week? Tomorrow I am doing lunch with my friend Sharon, from my last work, it will be good to catch up on how everyone is coping with the changes. We are meeting at my favourite lunch venue in Stoke on Trent, the Emma Bridgewater CafĂ©. Dying to see her!
Hope you have a good week, and I will hopefully have loads more to show you next Sunday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment