Sunday 24 June 2018

Hot Sunday, Hot Wheels :)

Sorry I don't have any more furniture to show you at the moment. I have had a lot of work to do round the house, and we have just had a new en suite fitted so I have been doing a spot of decorating.

 I did revamp this old mini drawer unit with Orla Kiely paper for the en suite. Added new handles and it is perfect for jewellery etc


Today was a scorcher, and a bit too hot to paint in the workshop ! We had a nice day out at a local Retro Car Show. It was a cool trip down memory lane, seeing all the cars we used to own.
No, I didn't own a De Lorean, but they are awesome!




Some gorgeous Mustang's too (my favourite ).

Hopefully get back to painting next weekend once I have decided what colour to paint this fab welsh dresser. I love how this style has easily removable glass in the doors.

I might add some coordinating paper on the back of the top cupboard, not sure yet, but I have painted one almost identical before and it was lovely painted in Duck Egg.




I am also looking forward to doing some more napkin decoupage, and I have ordered lots of new designs from ebay. I will try to post next weekend, and thanks for reading!



 Have a lovely sunny week !




No comments:

Post a Comment